Tube & Pipe Bending
Pipecraft’s range of Tube Bending machines provides solutions for a comprehensive range of tube bending and manipulation requirements, from 5.0mm o.d. to 76.1mm o.d., in most wall thicknesses and in solid bar.
As a major supplier of tube and pipe bending services, we are able to offer very competitive turn around and lead times on both volume production and more specialist bespoke tube/pipe bending requirements because of the following:
- We stock most of the popular tube/pipe sizes and materials including mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium, brass and copper
- We are an ISO 9001 accredited company
- We have seven specialist tube/pipe bending plants
- Our wide range of formers can accommodate most tube and pipe sizes
We can cater to the following needs and requirements:
- Machinery flow path pipework
- Medical industry products
- Automotive components and roll bars
- Seating and associated fabrication for hotels and café bistro
- Playground equipment
- Bicycle racks and street furniture
- Metal sculptures
- Railings and barriers
- Swimming pool fittings
- Engineering applications
Our Sussex based workshops are fully equipped to manufacture and fabricate virtually any type of metal object and we are able to work with different metals.
Our skilled engineers and craftsmen are able to undertake all types of projects, from single specialist items, to large scale orders and manufacturing runs. We could also manage your project: from sourcing the raw materials, through to fabrication. We ensure that only the highest quality finishing processes are employed.
Pipecraft is able to take on your project and deliver what you want on time and according to your specifications. Try us and see!